Sunday, February 3, 2008

My mind and I

My mind is blank, I dont know where all my thoughts ran
Words are floating around me but my mind refuses their entry
It wants some space to think for itself, be free from all the issues that need to be dealt.

But what happens to I when my mind says 'goodbye'
The I remains nothing but just a body with no act,
regretting the complaints and realizing what I lack.

'Need you back' says I to my mind
But mind does not turn to look behind
I wait and wait for some miracle to stop by
Hoping that the mind will come back and tell me not to cry!
And help I to gain my confidence back,
feel like a new person and get my life on the right track.

'Come back my mind' says I again
I stand here while my mind stands there, you know, its a narrow lane.
Minutes of silence envelopes I and mind
Finally mind cries out, " Be back when PEACE is mine."

4 comments:

Maya said...

nicely written.
i like your style.
:)

sanjyot said...

Thank you.I am glad you commented

sst said...

My my lil sis has become so big. For me she is still my cutie teddy bear. But to read her feelings has made me realise how much she has grown. Probably its the effect of staying in the hostel.Away fom home, away from us.Not knowing her for past 2 years. We talk about silly things of what she does but never talk about what she feels. I realise this, thankfully in time (probably).Or is it too late.Time to make amends.I love you my sis and proud of you. really and truly yours, sonica

Gill said...

brilliant...very well written..i am your fan.