Friday, January 25, 2008

My new mantra..........

When i was in school all i remember doing was...get up go to school, come back and take a nap...study and play and blah blah! i dont recollect any day where i get up and think 'oh god what the hell is happening in my life?? why am i doing this??' coz when you are in school all you are concerned with is, your studies, your homework and play! No deadlines, no pressure of submitting projects....no bunking and then getting TNG! (i dont think who ever reads this will understand this ..but i am writing to satisfy myself...what the hell! heehee....newaz getting back to the topic...)
Today at the age of 19....if i think life is stressful...god help me then. But it is! ask any of my college mates....my college has suddenly realized we exist and after about a lull of few days....its raining projects in the city of pune!
theres is so much to do....and obviously you want to do it perfect......and when that does not happen ...frustration starts to show its ugly face.... earlier i used to sulk when too many things were on my mind!(dont remember when though)
But right now...there is soooo much in the head and mind u every thing is frustrating......all i can do is laugh! oh yes laugh ....thats my new mantra....
a point comes in life when nothing affects you anymore...and there is a lot to do but your mind goes blank...at this point LAUGH!!!!
Its not like you are making fun or something...as far as i am concerned..i think i laugh so much....is because..the moment i become aware of what shit i have fallen into...i visualize myself in even worse conditions and then LAUGH at it.....thinking 'atleast i am not there!' hahaha.......
But this positivity is not always with me that i can boast about it.....the rest of the time i laugh at my situation...simply visualizing myself as a cartoon....and reciting some of the most stupid and cliched dialogues of bollywood cinema!!!

1 comment:

Maya said...

ab main apni dil ki sunne waali hoon sanju..ab sab theek ho jaayega.
:D